Atlantic Carbon Group plc Matched Bargain Service
Atlantic Carbon Group Shareholder Open Days in Pennsylvania 24-25 May.
Atlantic Carbon Group plc will be holding shareholder open days at its Pennsylvania anthracite mining and processing operations on Wednesday and Thursday, 24th and 25th May 2017.
There will be mine and processing plant visits and the opportunity to speak with directors and management.
Arrangements can be made for pickups from and to New York Newark (EWR) airport and for accommodation in Hazleton.
Reservations need to be made not later than 10th May.
If you have any questions and/or to make reservations for the open days please contact Barney Corrigan: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Matched bargain Service is provided by Capita Asset Services on behalf of Atlantic Coal plc
Telephone Capita Asset Services Helpline: +44 (0) 203 170 0234 (calls are charged at local rate plus network extras. Lines are open from 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays)
• The service is available to new and existing shareholders who are within the EEA
• The service is operated by Capita Asset Services*
• Atlantic Coal shares are considered to be a ‘Complex’ investment as they are not admitted to trading on a Regulated Market
• The service allows shareholders to buy and sell Atlantic Coal plc shares off-market, confidentially, without needing to have any direct contact with the counterparty to the trade, and is a mechanism for the exchange of shares where buyers’ and sellers’ price expectations match
• On request, an application form (and for sellers a CREST Transfer) will be issued for completion and return, (with the share certificate if a seller)
• We request the minimum share price a seller wants to receive and a maximum that a buyer is willing to pay.
• Capita will then try to match a buyer and seller with similar prices, by running down the order book from the earliest application to the latest application
• There may be instances where a partial trade may be offered to a buyer/seller, depending on how many shares are being bought or sold by a matched party
• Clients can amend or cancel their orders , so long as an order has not commenced with a counterparty (buyer or seller, as appropriate)
• Fees and charges – the service is charged at 1% minimum £20 to new and existing shareholders
If you are unsure of the process in either buying or selling Atlantic Coal plc shares, call our helpline who will explain and go through the process with you.
Neither Capita Asset Services or Atlantic Coal plc offer investment advice. It is an execution only service and is not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold, Atlantic Coal plc shares. If you are in doubt as to what action you should take, you should consult an appropriately qualified adviser
*Capita Asset Services is the trading name of Capita IRG Trustees Limited and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority